Welcome to the 2019 Annapolis Sailboat Show wrap up and interviews. It was an exciting year to be at the boat show, with all of the YouTube Sailing Channels around. I was able to meet up with Brian and Brady from S/V Delos, Nick and Therysa from Ruby Rose, Paul and Sheryl from Distant Shores, Jordan and Desiree from Project Atticus, and many more were around that I didn’t catch up with. This episode features interviews with many vendors, authors, podcasters, magazine publishers, friends and former guests, and sailing related charitable organizations. See the list below for interview segment time stamps.
During the Intro, I apologize for missing an episode or two the past months, just wayyyy too much going on with taking an upper Chesapeake Bay Mini-cruise in September, prepping for our Wedding, some extra work, and getting ready to hit the boat show. The Show was great fun, and many fans have said that it was one of the best years for the show, even in spite of the King Tide Flooding that closed the show early on Saturday.
- John Herlig (Postcards from Sea and Seabird Podcasts)- 31:12
- Project Atticus – 36:16
- Carolyn Shearlock – 43:16
- Dale Humbert (Artisans Custom Mattress) – 45:38
- Lin Pardey – 49:53
- Kelcey Rausch (YWAM Ship Newcastle) – 1:04:23
- Bob Bitchin (Lattitudes and Attitudes Magazine) – 1:07:45
- Kevin Derr (Former Guest) – 1:12:40
- David Diquinzio (Annapolis Hybrid Marine) – 1:23:36
- Mike Wood (Valhalla Sailing Project) – 1:36:20
- Derrick Cogburn and John Enderle (CRAB, Chesapeake Region Accessible Boating) – 1:41:57
You can download Episode 114 of The Shooting The Breeze Sailing Podcast Here
Find it on Itunes or Google Play,
Or stream it below,
Please leave us a comment or send us thoughts to email@example.com.
Intro Music by yours truly and Greg Young, available via The Incoherents. The Lean Years Volume 2, on Itunes.
Break music, “Wild Winds of Misfortune” by Leo Disanto of The Vinegar Creek Constituency, and “The Wild Rover” as performed by The Ogham Stones
Support the Podcast on,